Dental lasers can be used to perform a wide variety of treatments, including soft tissue shaping and removal. The beauty of dental lasers is that they damage far less of the surrounding tissue than traditional techniques – which means less discomfort and pain. Laser dentistry is incredibly versatile and plays an important role in a growing number of common dental procedures. Though laser dentistry is most notably associated with cosmetic treatments, it is equally effective for preventative purposes.
- Procedures performed may not require stitches
- Minimal risk of bleeding and swelling during soft tissue treatments
- Sterilization of bacteria from high energy beam
- Damage to surrounding tissues are minimized
- Faster healing, and tissue regeneration